Season #6 has ended, season #7 has started & prizes are incoming!
Season #6 (congratulations to the winners) has ended and we've now started season #7, but we're not quite done with season #6 yet! We still need to roll the winners for last season's special prize competition.
We just need some time to sort through last season's logs to check which teams are eligible for the competition and which teams are not.
The winners will be rolled, live, via stream on Sunday (10/11/2013). Don't miss it!!
Update: The teams were just rolled on stream! In case you missed it, I say again;
Congratulations to the two winning teams: MEGAN NICOLE & WEEDYX FEAT ANDRUXX
November 4, 2013 13:51
Season #5 has ended (congratulations to the winners
) and season #6 has just begun!
I'm sure your keen eyes already caught a glimpse of the prizes listed below and now you're wondering what that's all about, well, let me enlighten you.
At the end of this new season we're going to be giving out prizes — the ones listed below — to you, the players(!), and we will be doing so in the spirit of a competition,
because this is NG and we love competition.
To read up on what exactly you need in order to be eligible for a prize, read this
1x Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse White (Value: $80)
1x Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse Black (Value: $80)
2x SteelSeries QcK Gaming Mousepad Black (Value: $20)
- 20 MMO-tuned buttons: Includes unique 12-button thumb panel designed for quick, no-look navigation
- G-shift ring-finger button: Instantly double the number of actions you can perform with every button
- Built for comfort: Sculpted shape and tuned buttons reduce click fatigue during marathon multiplayer sessions
- Total personalization: Set it up your way with customizable thumb panel lighting colors, DPI levels or button assignments
- Steady rubber base
- Smooth cloth surface with an optimized texture which guarantees both smoothness and glide
- Great choice not only for the hardcore gamer but also for graphic designers and others who use their mouse for extended periods of time
2x Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Alpha USB Gaming Headsets (Value: $80)
- Analog or USB, your choice! Use the 3.5mm minijacks for direct connection to your Sound Blaster sound system, onboard audio or MP3 player or use the THX TruStudio Pro Dual Mode USB Adapter to connect to your PC or Mac via USB.
- THX TruStudio Surround Audio immerses you in the game. Hear sounds in front, behind, around, above and below you. Only THX TruStudio Surround delivers a FULL 3D audio surround experience for stunning 3D surround effects.
- Customizable TacticControl driver interface optimized with Live!Touch for touch screen controls under Windows 7 operating system
- Export and share your TacticProfile custom tuned EQ and audio profiles (optimized for Sound Blaster Tactic3D Alpha) with other gamers
- Morph your voice into different in-game characters with VoiceFX technology and restore surround audio to your Windows XP games in Windows 7 with Creative Alchemy
August 25, 2013 21:23
New website, new arena season and new transmogrifications!
Yeah, that's right — new website! Woop woop! Same color theme as the last one and similar layout, just a lot better optimized.
It's not completely done yet as you probably can tell, but it'll work for now. We also plan to improve the forums in the near future.
Regarding arena season #4, it ended today! Congratulations to the winners (link at the bottom).
We hope that season #5 will be equally interesting, and it's probably going to be seeing as how you all now can use 2s rating (not just 3s as before) to obtain transmogrifications!
Furthermore, you're now able to transmogrify your weapons — which is nice.
Now that the transmogrification feature is basically 100% finished, we have a lot more time to focus on adding more items to choose from when transmogrifying your gear.
Season #4 Winners
Edit: Woah, I just finished counting the amount of 2s/3s games played this last season (season #4).
Over the 2 month period that arena season #4 lasted, there was a total of 59,850 games played. Good job guys!
June 16, 2013 22:30